im a drop shot artist

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol......

One of the hardest things I have found to get used to.

Go prone behind cover to cap a flag, or just dodge some bullets and wind up wide open 20 feet from any cover and cant maneuver fast enough to keep from getting shot.

dropshots = headshots for me bc I always aim for feet

I dont think Ive ever used the Dolphin dive in game, except when capping that first flag on Dom, the one in our spawn, so I wont miss it.

[quote user="orion796"]

no no no

messes my game up

im a drop shot artist

[/quote]

Take you're trollin' to the Modern Crapfare forums.

Common sense tells me to shoot dum-sums like you in the face as soon as you drop to the ground. Come to think abou it , it's like your just droppin to your own grave, just gettin ready to die. On second thought, keep dropshotting and getting shot in your face 4 teh lulz. You dropshotters are just as bad as the moron halo jumpers, except the halo jumpers make for better     clips.

Well as a part time drop shotter (start to drop shot if a team starts to annoy me, too much effort otherwise) and all the time halo jumper I am actually sad to see the dive go. The dolphin dive is under rated in my opinion with its evasiveness. If you are ever running through a open area keep dolphin diving and it will keep you alive same if you are starting to get shot in the back. I have had countless times where the dive actually gets me to cover or throws the aim off of a persuer behind me. Granted a good player will still probably kill you but even if you get killed 7 out of 10 times doing it you still had 3 times where you survived lol.

Wow, if the lowly dolphin dive which also makes the person doing it very very vulnerable is a threat to anyone, they should be ashamed. Very ashamed. lol

artist infers you are skillful in the said art.

I thought the diving was a good way to stop annoying "drop-shotters".

Seriously, with the terrible hit detection in this game they're too annoying to deal with.

I don't think a game goes by where I don't dive to prone.  I use it to evade bullets by diving around cover, to evade a grenade, to cap flags in CTF, to dive off of a building w/ Lightweight Pro.....etc.

It comes in handy if you learn how to use it as it was meant to be used.