No Recoil Hack/Glitch?

I think I might have seen a legitimate hack for the first time on BO 2.  I played a few games last night with a player and his guest that were firing guns with no recoil.  The 2 that a noticed were a customized MK-48 with a variable zoom scope and an FAL.  The FAL I'm not so sure about as the recoil on those isn't too bad anyway... but the MK-48 was ridiculous.  I'm very familiar with the MK and it's recoil (or lack thereof) shouldn't have been possible.  Figuring that it was some weird attachment combo I tried picking it up, but it acted just like any other MK-48 for me.

-

Has anyone else seen this or know of anything like this?  Obviously hacks on the Xbox are extremely rare, but they're out there.  All I could find on YouTube were PC hacks, but after watching those videos it was the same as what I saw last night.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have seen this a lot. You can really cut it down with attachments but I have been seeing them with none at all. At the moment my favorite gun is the Mk-48. That gun kicks so bad you will be sending bullets 10 feet over there heads.

^Exactly.  I'll see about posting a video of it tomorrow to show you how guys how ridiculous it is.  

i have been running the mk48 also w/ the sup/tf.what kick/recoil? i find the gun runs pretty smooth.shots going 10ft over their heads? really? i can fire all the rounds non stop and can keep the shots grouped.

^I never experienced any real kick/recoil with Mk-48, either. QBB on the other hand...

COD weapons dont have recoil. :P. Anyways, killcams dont show whats really happening and alot of weapons can be feathered, meaning that if you fire, then let up a second, then go fully auto (example), the recoil is non-existant, but there isnt too much in COD anywho. Hacks possible, sure, but I dunno, JMHO.

Recoil tends to vary. Scarh is very noticeable, its either bucking wildly, or hardly at all.

the mk48 is no different. All I have on mine is the dual scope and I can take down targets at long ranges.

In that broke down LA level, from the garage, no problem. Look left from the hole in the wall, all the way over to the ambulance. That's a long distance, people are usually specks...  as long as they aren't sprinting across I can open fire and adjust to the recoil to bring them down pretty quickly.   On the opposite side, in the book store, overwatching the same side of the map as the ambulance, that is pretty long distance and I can take out people with relative ease.

the lsat at those distances is worthless in my hands though...

That's crazy.

From all my time using the scarh I also formed a hypothesis ... on some rare occations when my connection was good autoaim was also spot on. It would "latch " on to people easily and follow them, even through walls etc.

this of course hardly ever happens, but when it did I noticed it also worked at preventing recoil. I'd have to violent move the joystick to get off them (if for example I'm aiming at one person, and another runs across my screen) .

try a game with the scarh, then go on YouTube and look up a gameplay. Their gun will likely never bounce up at all. Either they are amazing masters of fine control, or, once again, lag/lag comp is giving them a leg up over everybody.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

COD weapons dont have recoil. :P. Anyways, killcams dont show whats really happening and alot of weapons can be feathered, meaning that if you fire, then let up a second, then go fully auto (example), the recoil is non-existant, but there isnt too much in COD anywho. Hacks possible, sure, but I dunno, JMHO.

[/quote]This is correct.  I've found that the MK with a variable zoom doesn't show any recoil in the theater, so it probably doesn't in the Kill Cam either.  False alarm people, lol. I wonder how many other guns do it?  Maybe all?  The VZ just made it super noticeable.

[quote user="IxAMxSNIPERFROG"].  Figuring that it was some weird attachment combo I tried picking it up, but it acted just like any other MK-48 for me.

[/quote]

No weird combo really.  I've noticed that when I have the stock attachment and suppressor.  It gets reduced quite a bit.  I also like the foregrip as well.  That is what I use when I play or try for real.  I bounce around at times trying to get all attachment and so forth till their 1 away from maxed out.  Next Double xp weekend I'll drill them all in a game or 2 for a ton of XP.