No rank beside name

So I see a guy with no rank beside his name. He joins and less then 2 minutes he on top of scoreboard on conquest. So I am wondering why he has no rank beside his name and it didnt show his rank when he killed me???? Any one know why?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Just a glitch.

Seems kinda weird everytime I see someone like that, they jump right to top of scoreboard .... And also I just died while running for no reason.  BAD LUCK MY A$$!

[quote user="MtownSlingA"]So I see a guy with no rank beside his name. He joins and less then 2 minutes he on top of scoreboard on conquest. So I am wondering why he has no rank beside his name and it didnt show his rank when he killed me???? Any one know why?

[/quote]

On the scoreboard I saw a guy with no rank...he killed me once and I saw his dogtag; he had the level 100 Colonel dogtag. Do Level 100 Colonel's not show rank on scoreboard?

I have no idea or are you trying to mock me? Like one of those stupid spell check people that have no life and just spends their time on the Internet making sure people spell right and put their sentence together right? If so get a life and a job teaching grammar some where else...

Possible he could be a hacker/glitcher. Had one in a game that killed me + a friend in the chopper with his A-91. Said we were just 'killed'.

Probably both.

It's a glitch that if you are colonel rank 84 or higher your rank does not show on the scoreboard/killcam.

It is really funny how quickly you all yell "HAX!!!!" though.

I thought immediately of hax, but then I thought "GLITCH!"

Lately everytime I think of this game I think "haxglitched"