No puedo entrar al bazar de Xbox Live [mod translation:I can not enter the Xbox Live Marketplace]

Porfavor espero que me contesten ya van varios dias despues de la actualizacion de la Interfaz que no puedo entrar al bazar, ejemplo: Entro al bazar de juegos para comprar uno le pongo en titulos de la A-Z y elijo mi juego y me sale un recuadro diciéndome: "Hay un problema con el Bazar Xbox LIVE. Vuelve a intentarlo mas tarde. Código de estado: 8C230002" y ese codigo de estado no aparece en la pagina de Xbox.com y quisiera que porfavor me ayudaran si puedo descargarlos pero por medio de la computadora en la pagina de Xbox pero es mejor por el Xbox porfavor respondan.

[mod translation:lease answer me and I hope you go several days after the update of the interface that I can not go to the bazaar, example: I go to the bazaar to buy a game I put in securities of the AZ and I choose my game and I get a box saying "There is a problem with the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Please try again later. status Code: 8C230002" and the status code is not on the Xbox.com page and would like to help me please if I can download but through computer on page Xbox but the Xbox is better please respond.]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

it in room and if he was in his room then you have to understand that he is 15 and is allowed his privacy. Maybe knocking on door before entering is a good one!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

dise este codijo y no puedo baja jiegos 8C230002

[mod translation: codijo designed this low I can not jiegos 8C230002]

Sorry this didn't help.

Arrgghh qe coraajee me sucedee lo mismoo a mii :/ nii los demoos puedo descargar por el mismo codigo, me dice qe lo intente mas tarde y ya llevo cmo un mes intentandolo y tdo sigue igual -.-

[mod translation: Qe Arrgghh coraajee sucedee me what mismoo to the Moos nii mii :/ I can download the same code, it tells me qe try again later and I've been trying it and how tdo one month remains the same -. -]

Sorry this didn't help.

lo sigo intentando pero me aparece este codigo siempre 8c230002

[mod translation:  keep trying but I always get this code 8c230002]

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, EmersedDoor07! Very sorry to hear you're encountering this error code. Can you do me a favor and create a new thread? If you can detail your exact situation including the error code you are seeing and any troubleshooting steps you have taken thus far I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Ami me pasa igual!!!

Sorry this didn't help.