No Problems until Today

Every match I have played, quick and ranked I have been lagging. Anyone else experiencing this today 9/29 Thursday

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I've had a couple of laggy matches of horde usually 1 of 5 people has a cruddy connection and once someone drops out everything runs fine.

[quote user="XANGCRIS"]

I've had a couple of laggy matches of horde usually 1 of 5 people has a cruddy connection and once someone drops out everything runs fine.

[/quote]

Me too. Horde is the only game mode I play that I get the occasional lag.

The EPIC Forums are blowing up about this. Sometime weird is definitely going on.

People mistake concerns of lag as us making excuses for being bad at the MP. I try to explain that I am no stranger to getting owned by someone who is really really good. I can't gripe when someone wall slides past me and blows me apart with a really well aimed shot. That's legit.

What's not cool is tonight, I'm laying into people and they drop me in 3 hammerburst shots. I was routinely sneaking up on people, smacking them with the gnasher and they'd just roll away like nothing happened, turn around and then down me (or blow me up) with the double barrel from like 15 feet away. It's ridiculous.