No printed manual...?!?!

Ok now I know that EA has been getting really cheap when it comes to the printed manuals they have been shipping with games. But at least they have always had something that at least listed the basic control scheme and what not.

Imagine my surprise when I opened FIFA 12 this year and discovered that EA has hit the rock bottom of cheapness by not including ANY type of printed documentation. WTF?!?!?! 

Oh well, other than this rant I love the game. Having a hard time adjusting to the new defense controls, but when I remember what to do and how you can really feel the difference.

Peace out...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is an in game manual in the main menu options.

if they made a 30 page, in-depth manual would we see threads like, "THEY NEED TO FOCUS MORE ON GAMEPLAY AND LESS ON BOOKLETS" ?

Gears 3 also has an in-game manual.  It's not just EA.

Thanks for the heads up Vindoo, I wasn't aware of this.  I guess we'll  probably be seeing more and more of this going forward.

Was looking for a printable on line manual but have yet to find one.

So was I Deadstock... if you run across one let me know where you found it. I'll do the same if I run across one.

Printed manuals should have been binned after the N64/PS1 era.  Before then they were required for explaining the story and controls as there wasn't enough room on the disc.  There's is no reason that I can see that the contents of the manual cannot be put onto disc instead.

saves EA money and helps the environment a little...you mad, bro?

Yeah right environment, it about saving money for EA and more bonus for the high up management, this is extreme of their greed, they sell millions of copies every year and make millions of it, but I guess it wasn't enough they want even more share of the cake.

Every game in the future will not have a included manual, either online or in game, just how its gonna be