No Price given for a game

Hello

Problem: Xbox doesn't want my Money!

We've had the Xbox almost 2 years and started buying content in August 2011, when we got a card with 4500 points. We decided that the simplest way to buy games was to tell the system that my daughter is an adult, otherwise no content appears in the Xbox online store when she's online.

My daughter now wants to use up the last remaining points and has her eye on Just Dance 4. We looked up the game and the icons appeared as expected, but when we click on the full game the only thing we can download is the demo, and the only items with price tags appear to be additional songs (each about 185 points I think).

So we can't see how many points are required to download the full game, nor how to download it in the first place!

Looking at some of the messages on this forum, it seems that Xbox Live usually tells you if there is a problem, e.g. too young, not available in this region, but in our case we're just left guessing!

I notice the system for upgrading the user to an adult has changed since last year - I was surprised to see that it didn't ask for the parental access code.  I was only able to switch her to adult if I agreed to receive email recommendations from Xbox. There was a box with a tick in it, but I couldn't see any way of unticking the box.

So, any ideas as to why we can't obtain the full game?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It isn't available for purchase on the Marketplace yet. If you want it sooner you'll have to purchase a physical copy of the game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Iirc Just Dance 4 isn't a GOD(games on demand) meaning you cant download a full copy of the game. So your going to have to wait or go to the store and buy it. What your seeing is dlc for the game.

JD3 is a GOD and it costs $39.99

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks guys, I'll give it a few more months then...

Sorry this didn't help.

6 to 9 months from games initial release is the usual timeframe.

Sorry this didn't help.