No pre-order bonus armor?

sadface :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The only in-game content that i am aware of is in the ultimate collectors edition and it has Armor for you and I believe your squad mates plus some cool weapons and some other really cool stuff. I will be upgraded my pre-order to this if i still can.

I can't even find the Collectors Edition for pre-order anywhere in the UK. I'm going to be really annoyed if I miss out on stuff.

VoteDc can't you go to the EA website and pre- order it or do you guys have to do things differently? 

I have checked the EA website, and all I can get is the Digital Download. If I'm going to be paying £54.99 for a game I want to be able to hold it in my hands. Trying to pre-order the 360 version just kicks me to their download store.

At the moment I have the regular edition, on disc, ordered for £27.99 from Amazon.co.uk

Good, I hope there is no stupid pre-order bonuses. Because they always give different ones to different retailers and usually you end up having to repurchase the bonus you already got to get other things and gamestops preorder bonuses never seem to make their way to the marketplace.

I think it might be a bit early for retailers to give out that sort of info. But there is a good chance EB/Gamestop, GAME, Amazon etc etc will have exclusive content just like last time, i mean look at there websites heaps of preorder games have content you can only get with ordering them early.

GFTR

Yep. The game doesn't come out for like what, 9 months? Its still way too early for retailers to have the pre-order info. I'm betting there will be bonus armor just like with ME2 and the Terminus armor.

[quote user="Meshuggala"]

Yep. The game doesn't come out for like what, 9 months? Its still way too early for retailers to have the pre-order info. I'm betting there will be bonus armor just like with ME2 and the Terminus armor.

[/quote]

I hope so. I still hate myself for not pre-ordering Mass Effect 2.

I know what you mean. I missed out as well, but that was back when I was just getting into gaming and I didn't really support pre-ordering stuff.