No Ordinary Open Tray Error! NEED HELP!!!

Ok so for a few months now my Xbox has been a little jittery. Always have to open and close a few times to get a game to start.

While I was returning my rentals today I decided to have them run my Forza Motorsport 4 disc through their fancy cleaner.

Now the disc still worked just fine. Just had a few months wear from constant playing.

So I get back home with my shiney as new Forza disc and it wont work at all. That was at around 8 p.m.  It is now 7:19 a.m.

Ive ran all my other discs through and all of them are still working after a few trys so I know my Xbox has kicked it completely yet.

Can't understand why it was working all scratched up and now its 100% perfect and it wont even spin.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sometimes when they use a disc cleaner it actually hurts the disc and doesn't help it. That's why they suggest not using things like that. I've heard of many success stories regarding cases such as yours and many horror stories when the cleaning looks like it went alright but actually damaged portions of the disc so now it is completely useless. So in this case, if all other discs are working you'd need to actually completely replace your Forza 4 disc.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Some one show me a smilie for a horror face.... O.O I guess.

Ive been dreading the fact that I just paid someone 3$ to break my game for the past 12 hours.

That sucks lol.

Thanks though!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.