No one play with me because of my GT

No one play with me because of my GT some one (dont know who or how) changed my GT to look likes one of my mates now no one will play with me (I just want my old GT back). :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't see anything wrong with your gamertag. It doesn't violate the Code of Conduct in any way, so you wouldn't recieve any bans for it and it shouldn't come across as offensive to other players on Xbox Live. You say someone changed your GT, which would either mean that you let others play on your console or your account was compromised. You should be careful with who you trust on your console. Have you thought of saving money to change your GT?

I just got some hate for it (I don't know why so much hate on xbox live)

I have but don't want to wast my b-day money.       I just got some hate for it (I don't know why so much hate on xbox live)

Plz help is Thera any why I can get my old GT back :(

The only way to get your old gamertag back (if it's still available) is to pay to change your current one. I'm sorry, but that's the only way. If you think your account may have been hacked, you should contact Xbox Support at 1-800-4MYXBOX. Their UK number is  0844 545 8143.

email?

Here's all of the contact information for Xbox Support: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

wow cracked up laughing when i read this lololol

WOW So Un Professional Beep Bep

How to change gamertag