No normal quickmatch?

Ok, so i get it. Since i didnt buy a server, i must play whatever other people want me to play! Thanks a lot EA. This is the way they are  forcing us to pay for a server! Id rather go back to Call of duty.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Why not play both games?

-

There certainly are a lot of frustrating things in this game...

[quote user="Gabrich Garz"]

Ok, so i get it. Since i didnt buy a server, i must play whatever other people want me to play! Thanks a lot EA. This is the way they are  forcing us to pay for a server! Id rather go back to Call of duty.

[/quote]

Sadly you could look at it that way.  They clearly have a fixed number of servers. There are literally hundreds of empty ones that will be coming off lease and get reallocated to the pool.  Patience for another couple days  

There's normal servers. nobody's forcing you to play private servers; try something called 'server browse'.  IMO the private servers are 10x better, regardless go back and play COD 4.0.0.NewVersion

lol but EA must be making a killing for these "Servers". I'm not saying people aren't getting a Server but if they didn't EA/ Dice would be fronting the cost. Now they pass it on to the Consumer and get to make a Profit?!

[quote user="LostKauz"]

Now they pass it on to the Consumer and get to make a Profit?!

[/quote]

MAXIMIZE PROFITS!   It's the new dance craze!  Everybody's doin' it!   Like I said; those MBAs gotta earn those 6 figure salaries. 

^ Yea it's sick charging for servers, EA corporate bloodsuckers feeding at any and every opportunity!  Used to love on counter-strike for Xbox you could host your own server with a spare Xbox, same thing expect £A don't get the cash and you had it up whenever you wanted!