No New Relationships In M.E. 3

Says Bioware.

"Up until now, Mass Effect has been about shooting bad guys and sowing your wild oats. In the series' third game, however, your oats will be planted in more familiar ground.

BioWare has told PC Gamer that there are no new romance options in Mass Effect 3, the emphasis in the final game being on resolving the relationships you made in the first two titles.

"So this is more about how you, if you're a new player, how you start these romances with the existing characters" says BioWare's Casey Hudson. "If you've had relationships with previous characters, then it's your opportunity to resolve those. And again, it's in the context of a ‘World War II'-type setting, so you don't really know if you're going to survive, or what kind of a world is going to live beyond the story. So it's kind of that situation."

What can make that more interesting is the creation of some serious love triangles between your current and former flames. If my playthrough is only memorable for one thing, please let it be fisticuffs between Liara and Miranda."

Bummer, was looking forward seeing if Bioware could make someone hotter than Miranda. Hopefully I can convince both Ashely and Miranda to bed with me. lulz.

[Basic]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Definitely a good thing, imo.  Now, I just hope Jack doesn't look stupid after her makeover.

I only imported 1 save from ME1, and that Shep romanced Liara, the Tali in ME2. The reapers aren't the only *** storm on the horizon...

there has to be new ones. maybe not necessarily new people, but new relationships will be available, same-*** relationships!

xbox360.ign.com/.../1168458p1.html

edit: you really can't say s.e.x.? okay, same-gender* relationships

I'm sure they'll allow Ashley and Kaiden to become same *** love interests (well maybe not Ashley but definitely Kaiden)

I hope this doesn't mean , Kelly Chambers , won't be a love interest.

[quote user="FROST4584"]

I hope this doesn't mean , Kelly Chambers , won't be a love interest.

[/quote]

Will she even be in the next game I haven't heard anything about that?????

There will be new love interests.  Casey Hudson said so a few hours ago on Twitter.  "No new" was just a simple answer a month ago and things have evolved.

Looking forward to some serious showdowns!

Especially Ashley/Miranda.  Those two seem like the serious throwdown type.

Oh BioWare why can't I have both?  How's a Spectre supposed to choose between so many beautiful women?

I'll stay with Liara.......

I hope this is true. It would give the game some emotional depth. Make them seem more familiar. Imagine if Mario had a new girl every game, that would be shameful. He stuck with the same princess, and we love him for it.