No N7 Op this weekend, but...

The following weekend is called "Operation: Exorcist."  My guess is Banshees and/or Phantoms.

[Quote]

This weekend, April 20-22, we will not be hosting an N7 Operation.  Moving forward we will be offering our N7 Operations every other weekend.  We realize that we have thousands of N7 operators, and this new cadence will allow us to create and execute the best possible Operations for the community.

In the meantime, stay tuned for some cool upcoming features on www.MassEffect.com, and blog.bioware.com.  This weekend we bring an update from the war front, the latest from the Alliance News Network.

Make sure you prepare your multiplayer squad because next weekend, April 27-29, is Operation Exorcist.  The Alliance needs the best, we will show the enemy no mercy.

[/Quote]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

oh good, because the reapers are so easy anyway in MP...

I hope they're doing this because they realize it's unfair to host these events when a part of their community cannot play the game. If so I hope this also means a fix is coming really soon.

there's a little blip of an article on a playstation website saying sony and bethesda are coming closer to to a multiplayer weekend deal...i wonder if they're skipping this weekend to close the deal and put next weeks mp weekend on ps3? just a quick little random thought.

Bioware?

You mean Bioware right lol, I wouldn't doubt that they cancel since the fan base isn't full represented..I think its a good call.

shut up, i was a little drunk...

lol

Looking forward to next week then, can't wait.

So 4 years to max out all N7 weapons then...

People have been finding N7 weapons in Spectre packs. I think I read that somewhere in these forums.