No More Signatures?

So im guessing they're doing away with the picture signatures?

Because mine has just randomly disappeared, hasnt seen working since yesterday. It was stupidly large or explicit was just a Dead Island one.

But yet I still see a few people who's signatures are still working though not near as many though.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Shame. Wish they could at least limit who can use them, like CUL 6 or higher can use them.

I would have said CUL 4 ;)

Only becuase I loved my Dead Island one :/

I think it would have been fine as long as there was a limit to where they couldnt be stupidly large lol.

If I remember. Yours was large. Not annoyingly large, but large enough where I would remove it.

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

If I remember. Yours was large. Not annoyingly large, but large enough where I would remove it.

[/quote]

:/

It was about an inch, Inch in a half in height and was long in length but was just the basic size for a signature though. But ok... o.O

It was smaller than most the peoples on here where you have to scroll down to get past it lol.

They should just limit the size, police it and make the default option not show them. Most users are not forum savvy and having to go into options to find the way to turn it off is out of the question. Forcing them to see stuff like underage looking anime girls and other assorted nonsense annoys the hell out of them.

Btw to the people who think their sigs are awesome, they're not. Really. No body cares what sports team you like or what anime you watch.

I happen to be one of the unlucky few who received a very long ban for having a signature in my sig. I thought we were able to use it until it was removed.

[quote user="SilvaTrolAcc"]

I happen to be one of the unlucky few who received a very long ban for having a signature in my sig. I thought we were able to use it until it was removed.

[/quote]

Woa, they're banning people for putting pictures in they're signature now? Thats stupid. Its really not hurting anything if you dont want to see them there is an option to turn them off...

If they're going to make that big of a deal out of it why did they allow it in the first place?

[quote user="WakingTheFa11en"]

[quote user="SilvaTrolAcc"]

[/quote]

Woa, they're banning people for putting pictures in they're signature now? Thats stupid. Its really not hurting anything if you dont want to see them there is an option to turn them off...

If they're going to make that big of a deal out of it why did they allow it in the first place?

[/quote]My guess is that most people (like myself) believed we were able to use it until it was disabled. They should have made it more clear that they didn't anyone to put it in at all. In my case one of the mods thought I knew this and banned me on the spot for putting a battlefield banner in my signature one time without a warning.

When I saw 8x10 pictures and movies on my screen, I found out how to turn them off...that was 2 weeks ago.

Someone uploaded a movie? lol. If you hit reply under my post that is the exact size and length of the banner I put in my sig. If some of you are wondering how to turn it off click this link and uncheck display user signatures.