NO MORE RANDOMS!!

Are you 16 or older?  Or are you tired of playing by yourself or with just a few people and never having a full team to run, gun, and have fun with?  Well I have the solution for you, join SYN Homicidal!  What do we have to offer you ask? Well here's just a few things:

1. Forum- to post about likes, dislikes, games or w/e you fancy.

2. Clan/Friends- With 40+ members within SYN Homicidal and 60+ members in sister clans, we are backed by one of the most popular gaming communities on the web since 2006 with over 59,000 members in the Xiled Gamming Community, you're sure to find your friends list full of gamers on at all hours of the day/night.

3. Ranks/Structure- Rise in the ranks or hold in a comfy spot on the roster of a squad of peeps that you'll bond and game with daily. 

4. Competition- Game, Practice, and Clan Battle nights for those who want to get an edge on their enemies and have fun too.  We are a part of gamebattles.com and clancompete.com

5. Fun- With all that to offer what else could it be than just plain fun for everyone wether your a serious or casual gammer.

Well I guess all I have to say now is, "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" Message SYN Barricade on Xbox live and lets have some fun today!!!  We are an adult based community who most have professional jobs, i.e. police, military, fire, with no screaming kids!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I do have mw 3 this time

MW3 is our primary game so check us out at synlive.com

Recruits are coming in as we speak!  Ask me how to join one of the most popular gaming communities out there today!