No More Hardcore CTF WTF

wow treyarch really sucks and i will not be buying the new map pack now and neather will my friends due to HArdcore CTF is all we play so there is no use until u put it back

all of your other game modes suck if it don't come back i will sell my copy of the game

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are you petitioning?

Great idea Pistola, We should totally start a petition..................................dot...dot dot dot dot dot dot....

2 SIMPLE STEPS

1. RESTORE HC CTF & HQ BACK TO WHAT IT WAS

2. LEAVE HC ALONE

hell yeah i'm petitioning i want my hardcore CTF back i can't play this game until its back

[quote user="countryboyjohn"]

hell yeah i'm petitioning i want my hardcore CTF back i can't play this game until its back

[/quote]

What's the big deal about Hardcore Camp The Flag?

What a crazy move to take away HC CTF/ HQ what were you thinking????  throwing them into a moshpit of S**t, yep you really pissed thousands of players off, Well done.

Roll on November MW3 "the real Cod" sure they won't let us down...

Yeah, I'm not happy about it either. I haven't played the game since the change.

[quote user="RICHxSHORTY"]

What a crazy move to take away HC CTF/ HQ what were you thinking????  throwing them into a moshpit of S**t, yep you really pissed thousands of players off, Well done.

[/quote]

keyboard/desk/ monitor facepalm. 

[quote user="RICHxSHORTY"]

[/quote]"The real Cod"? Yea, right.