No more FUN

I'm mad that I can't go back after the credits roll. I remember that we could do so and just explore the world some more. Now the only thing that I can do is just replay the past missions.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This game is tons of fun achievements are tough but the repetition killed me

i got tired of all the moving around. but it was fun while i liked it

You didn't take Warren's pen, did you?

just kill random people if your bored with the game keep blocking attacks with the guards and soon enough you'll have like a million guards on you so it's really fun when you beat them all especially if your using just a knife no sword! FTW

I've been working my though Assassin's Creed and having fun going after all of the Flags and hunting Templar's. I hope I don't have a problem getting all of the Templars!

Did you get all of the achievements yet? if not you can (try) to have fun getting those

I've played all of the Assassin's Creed games besides the latest one Revelations and the 1st one.

WOW I forgot that I posted this and people Replyed to it.

People love this series, killing templars is fun, so is exploring the cities and world that are based on real places and people. This is probably one game series that should be used to teach some history in school, kids would be interested as they can explore, hunt, and kill while learning.

You still can get all of the achievements I have two left!