no more fip floping

i am no longer flip flopping between games.... im tired of it i hate al the other games..... im exclusive ly playing bfbc2 from now on.  most people wont care about this but some of the guysi have missed plaing might remember me..... holla at ya boy

aka tanknaintez...tankzilla..actank. and now kantankeruss....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was wondering when you would return. Welcome back.

Playing just one game can be boring.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

thats nice

We'll if your bad at both might as well play one to get better at..

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

Playing just one game can be boring.

[/quote]the nice thing about BFBC2 is the balancing of weapons, if you find the game is becoming boring, try another load out, or instead of taking the objectives, serve as a distraction to the enemy, giving your team an opening to grab the objective. there are so many different tactics available in this game that are impossible to achieve in other games because of the great job DICE did with weapon balance. Even the OP helos aren't impossible to deal with. I play other games, but BFBC2 is the only shooter I'll play. Reach, CoD, etc are fun for a minute, but those games offer players a way to be invincible or even worse, a way to find a corner and just spam the OP weapon sets, which means an unfair advantage, BFBC2 has no 'unfair' set ups, everyone is vulnerable, and it comes down to player skill and tactics vs. player skill and tactics.

Playing one game exclusively is pretty boring...

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Playing one game exclusively is pretty boring...

[/quote]

Indeed.

Usually though, the people that do, think they are the hardcore gamers, the rest of us are traitors for putting in other games.

I tried this months ago...it caused me to have to just turn my box off for about a week just to feel like playing again. I personally think it's good to change it up, if even for a little while. I now float between Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Halo Reach.

...monogamy is for Marriage man....most of the time anyway, I'm so awesome I should be shared..but thats another conversation

anyway, hey man...if you want to chain yourself to and be subservient to a single game, then who am I to judge....I'm a fan of variety...to each his own though right?

i'm too much man for just one game-but i agree with the skirt, so many one game people think they are hardcore gamers cause all their hc gamer friends tell em their game is the best ever so why play any inferior games