No more doubts about the Beta

This is PS3 Multiplayer gameplay footage (Grand Bazaar) and it looks absolutely awesome!
I loved the Beta but even I had a few doubts about how much different the full version would be though this footage screams polish... and this is probably even before the day 1 patch. No more doubts though Patrick Bach sucks at playing his own game. :p

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The Beta was a month old build when it was released which they knew some of the issues it had while the community found more so they were concentrating on making Day 1 Patch for it.

Graphics wise was not the final version ask you can clearly see in the newer pictures of the game that has been released.

Did you just read the title and not the content, Panda? I only ask because you seem to have completely missed... well, everything. I understand the Beta was an older build but usually, a Beta isn't that far removed from the final game and that was a definitely a concern with BF3 but now those concerns are completely gone after watching the video I linked to in the original post. The game now looks great and plays extremely smoothly based on the PS3 version gameplay.

I think...........and this is just my opinion , that users who dont or cant install the game/textures pack will get graphics exactly the same as those in the beta

[quote user="Archst3r"]

I think...........and this is just my opinion , that users who dont or cant install the game/textures pack will get graphics exactly the same as those in the beta

[/quote]

I think so to.. less glitchy though.

and the distance textures will be streames aswell.. all the other i the same i think.