NO MASTADON!!

ill be the first to admit im not that great of a player and my K/D is atrocious (0.91)...but i've had TWO games now where i've gone better than a 5 to 1 K/D and still haven't recieved the Mastadon title...i know it's probably not a big deal to good players but it would mean something to me to rock that title..am i missing something here?...i played both times the whole game from countdown to scoreboard so i know that's not it...anyone else having this issue as well? thanks gamers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Has to be a 5:1 K/D ratio... No exceptions.

exactly? i went 5.33! that doesn't count?

Just get 5 kills and a death and lay in one obscure area of the map with Assassin on, and don't move ... like 95% of the people that have this title.

It has to be a 5/1 kd through the full match. So if half way through you was 20/5 for example but finished 25/5, you wouldn't get the title. It says something like "Play an entire match with a 5/1 kd"

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

Just get 5 kills and a death and lay in one obscure area of the map with Assassin on, and don't move ... like 95% of the people that have this title.

[/quote]

For someone who complains SO much about this game, you sure do post a lot here. Interesting..........................................................................

[quote user="CASTERTR0Y666"]

It has to be a 5/1 kd through the full match. So if half way through you was 20/5 for example but finished 25/5, you wouldn't get the title. It says something like "Play an entire match with a 5/1 kd"

[/quote]that doesnt make sense...if your first action in a game is a death then youre done for that game...youre already negative...im thinking that cant be right

"im thinking that cant be right".

I get the same feeling but I'm not sure. Have you got the Challenge for it unlocked? I can't think of anything but I think I got this title going 32 and 5 on Dome or something. Perhaps it has to be better than 5:1, but you already did that... hmm.

Can't be that it has to be the entire game, just that you finish it with 5/1. I'm 100% sure that the times I've gotten this I've went below 5 every now and then just to get back to >5

do the titles take into account kill streak kills? If not that could be it.

Think the title has to be earned in a TDM game not in an objective.