No Luck With Orange Drops? Cruzin's Legendary Giveaway!

I need more space so I thought I would give some Legendaries away for free. Just send me a PM if interested. It will be first come first serve basis and if possible I want to really help out those out there who can't get many drops (if you have tons aleady please don't apply)

I will be giving these away in packs to make it easier on myself. (You can only choose 1 Pack)

Maya - Bee Shield, Impaler

Zero - Baby Maker, Conference Call, B***h (w/ Melee), Invader and Legendary Hunter Mod

Gaige - Neogenator, Whisky Fox Trot, Bee Shield, Gunerang, Unkempt Harold, Nukem, Baby Maker & Legendary Mech Mod

Salvador - Gunerang, Veruc, Rolling Thunder, Shredifier, Impaler and Bee Shield

Axton - Deliverance, Shredifier and Legendary Soldier Mod

LEXis - Conference Call (Reg & Slag), Neogenator, Volcano and Veruc

Again, send me a PM with which Pack you are interested in and if it is still available it will be yours.

Oh and these are all Level 50's except the Whisky Shield (49).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't need anything... I just wanted to say "Thank You"...  It is people like you that make not only Bl2 fun, but the whole Xbox Universe/Family a great place to be.   I have some extra Orange weapons as well... Will make a list and post them too...

It is people like tCruzin4lyfe that make the Xbox a good place to be...

If either of you can spare anything I'll take it.

I'm only level 35, just finished my first playthrough and I'm doing a true vault hunter mode run now. Definitely alot harder solo!

Thanks.

^^ Well everything I'm offering is Lvl.50 so I have nothing that you could actually use yet. UPDATE! I have received requests for the Maya, Zero, Salvador & LEXis Packs. That leaves Gaige & Axton STILL AVAILABLE. If anything changes (someone changes their mind) then I will give another update.

Thanks again! :)

@EV1L SEAN, No problem! @Task571, Thanks for the kind words. I rather give them away to fellow gamers than sell them to vending machines :)

UPDATE! Axton is the only pack I have left. I'm also throwing in a extra Legendary Siren Mod & maybe a Fabled Tortoise Shield :)

LEGENDARY 2ND ROUND!!!

This is my last giveaway for awhile (I still have extra stuff). Now this will be the same deal but ANYBODY can request a pack. If your looking to collect Legendaries you dont have or if you have no luck with drops, jut send me a PM and tell me which pack are you interested in. Also, if you received a pack from the 1st giveaway feel free to send me a message as well (though I will be trying to help out newcomers first) I will keep your request in mind. So let's get to it!

Gaige - Unkempt Harold, Infinity Pistol (Shock), Fastball Grenade, Veruc, Mongol, Invader Sniper (Shock), Black Hole Shield (Level 48)

Salvador - Conference Call (Slag), Volcano Sniper, Nasty Surprise, HellFire SMG, Slagga SMG

Maya - Longbow (Mincecraft Sniper), Deliverance Shotgun, Emperor SMG, Invader Sniper (Fire), Shredifier

Zero - Volcano Sniper, Corporate B***h SMG, Thunderball Fist Pistol, Flakker Shotgun, Bonus Package Grenade, Pitchfork Sniper (Fire)

Axton - Maggie Pistol, Legendary Soldier Mod, Deliverance, Hammer Buster, Bonus Package Grenade, Shredifier, B***h SMG, Logan's Gun (Level 49)

Well that's it for now. Hopefully this will help a few more people out. I will be on a lot this weekend so please feel free to send me a message and i will try my best to get the pack to you ASAP.

UPDATE! Gaige is the only pack I still have available.

Hey, i just want to say thanks again for the zero legendary pack. :)

Just wanna thank you for your generosity to the community. :)