No Longer Buy Packs of Cards With Points?

So while im average/above average on this game, 700-800 coins a match takes forever it seems to build up an amount enough to buy expensive players, unless you live on this game opf course.  so i figured i would buy some card packs with microsoft points for once and see what i got/trade cards to get my coins up.  So i go and buy 1600 pts, only to see i can only buy packs of cards woth coins?  Is this like this for good now or what?  Thats alot of movies worth of pts my wife is gonna watch if i dont spend them on cards!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just noticed this myself, it was fine earlier today though

From what I've read it's because some people got their accounts "hacked" and the points were used for this game.  I think it's bogus, I've never had my account hacked; they probably had a weak password or something.  If there was a real issue like what happened to Sony then it would be widespread and not just FIFA that the people are using the money for packs.  If it isn't reinstated, then I have no use in playing FIFA anymore because like you, trying to accumulate the amount of coins you need for descent players would take forever!  I just bought a 4000 pt card to use in the game.

The whole point of ultimate team is to "build" your team. simply just paying out so much money in packs is simply ruining the main part of the game. im glad that microsoft points have been disable. makes it more of a level playing field. if you cant be bothered to play games in order to get coins then why are you playing at all? your obviously not enjoying the playing football side of the game.

Sounds like it's time for LFC to start mowing some lawns!

......?

EP1C LULZ !!!1!

i have better things to spend my money on....

If LFC should start mowing lawn Egg needs to stop playing kids games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WALL . E..... lol!

Why would people want to spend more money on this?   The payoff for UT isnt that great anyway, it's a fun game mode but to go and spend £30 or so on MS points just to buy packs of cards isnt a smart investment in my eyes, and besides, its been proved that buying packs isnt the best idea to buy up a squad since on average you only get 3 or 4 players in a pack, the rest being contracts, training cards etc, unless you sell the pack contents like mad to get coins, or buy the special player only Silver pack.