No lobby? How are you supposed to play together?

I bought this game to play with friends yet there's no lobby and anytime I try to invite or accept an invite to a friend's game their game fills up by the time we try and get in. Am I missing something?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

got the same trouble ,this sucks

Well that sucks. I have not tried to play with anyone yet like that...

BF3 was so easy to have people join your party.

the queue system is currently broken, DICE has said as much but joining another's game is not that difficult.  use the Battlelog feature in the game- upper righthand side.  if the game fills up, choose a game with less people in it

I'm really enjoying the gameplay of this game. But for a game that everyone says does so many things wrong that CoD doesn't. No lobby system, your xp doesn't save til after the game? Doesn't make any sense.

You see what happened was they labeled two boxes one was "features that work" the other was "features that don't" and they threw out the wrong box. Honest mistake.

[quote user="Tee Primex"]

I bought this game to play with friends yet there's no lobby and anytime I try to invite or accept an invite to a friend's game their game fills up by the time we try and get in. Am I missing something?

[/quote]Go to server browser, an mess around with the settings, I seen pages of empty servers on one setting I had, you do know how to work the server browser? you just push the RS to edit.

Also is this game ever not going crash? I get at least two freezes a day. Getting super frustrated and on the verge of returning it.

I don't think this freezing is going to be fixed any time soon.

I have only had a complete lock up one time during a game. Usually it locks up on me when it is loading a game. I can play all night and it will be fine and other times it will lock up 2 times a night.

Just sucks I need to get out of my seat and go turn off the xbox and back on haha.

@Berserker--"You see what happened was they labeled two boxes one was "features that work" the other was "features that don't" and they threw out the wrong box. Honest mistake." ---Thats sig worthy, just saying.

Having a few issues at launch is par for the course if you know the BF history. lol. With that being said, last night some friends and I didn't have any trouble joining each other so long as the sever had ample room to accommodate us all. It was a night of fun times and not a single phuk was given by any. Well, except for when I took down an attack chopper with the main cannon of a tank and killed both occupants. That gave me a chub. hahahaha