NO INTERNET. CAN'T PLAY ARCADE OR GAMES WITH DLC.

Why is it that every time my internet goes down. all my arcade and indie games revert to trial versions "ALL" . On top of this, any game with DLC will not

play. game file corrupted or missing dlc.   I have gone through redownloading, clearing cache, re registering digital content ect but to no avail.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It sounds to me that you need to do a license transfer.  To do the license transfer you have to log into your xbox  with the account you originally downloaded the content with, then goto settings - account - license transfer, then follow the instructions from there.

Xbox Ambassador.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i clicked no and it came up yes. microsoft really need to check their website.

No that doesn't work. and you can only do that every so often. this is probably my six xbox, first 2 broke, next i gave to daughter, bought slim then sold to son, then got star wars slim which broke. now have new version. had this problem from slim onwards. each time i have registered the new console in my name and previous have been wiped and set up for new users. my son and daughter dont have any problems like mine.

Sorry this didn't help.

There is a limit to how many license transfers you can do, I think around 1-2 transfers are safe but the rest will need your main account to be connected to the internet to verify that it is actually you.

Sorry this didn't help.