NO idea where to post ...so I will post here! HALO REACH ???

I was have a temp Ban for credits on halo reach.....I sat idle, not to be a dooosh but because I am going through chemo and needed to get to the throne fast! I asked my friend to stop the game when firefight was over. Turned on today and temp banned from credits. I fell asleep and hadn't a clue until today. Does anyone know how long this ban lasts? I feel dirty

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

hi, sorry about the chemo, but unfortunately whatever the reason the ban will still stand, i believe the 1st offence ban will last for 48 hours, it must have happened repeat times not just once for a ban though?!

Just taking a quick look at your recent games, you AFK quite a lot. Not just Firefight either. There's an 0-31 on Rumble Pit, a 0-0 in Rumble Pit which you did not quit, and then an 0-17 in Rumble Pit immediately after.

~

Followed by 11 games of extremely suspicious Firefight games where you went 0-0 in some, only got like 25 kills in others, 14 kills in others. This has been an ongoing habit with you, so that's why you've been banned. It wasn't just one offense.

~

Depending on the severity and the offense number, your cR ban could last anywhere from 24 hours to 2 weeks. It's nothing personal against you, but the bans are set so that players get the best possible experience from their games. Idling (especially in Firefight) makes for a very unenjoyable game for team mates.