No, I will not be your "friend".

So I just got back home after 13 days and turned on my Xbox to find about 15 friend requests.

What's strange is that these people aren't from the forums and I haven't been playing (obviously) to even come across them in the first place.

I wonder how they get my gamertag...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1. Female Avatar gamerpic

2. FPS Multiplayer much

3. ???

4. Profit

They are either friends of one of your friends. I have had people do that, especially people who are just starting out on Xbox and are looking for people to play with.

I'm also looking for more familiar forum regulars to add and play with if they can. :o

[quote user="Manhandler"]

They are either friends of one of your friends. I have had people do that, especially people who are just starting out on Xbox and are looking for people to play with.

[/quote]

My friends list of 17 people sure do get me a lot of friend requests over time...

It's because you're the best person on Xbox Live.

What's wrong with making new friends?

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

What's wrong with making new friends?

[/quote]

Silver accounts with only 50 gamerscore have nothing in common and little chance of becoming friends. Least they could do is tell you where they know you from.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

It's because you're the best person on Xbox Live.

[/quote]
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

only 17 friends  do you ever accept fr from people online or only personal friends

Since you haven't played in 2 weeks, I'd say they got your GT from the forums and not from playing online and from the "last players" list.  They don't have to post here, just see your GT.