No I don't want to try your new hunger games map...

I know I will sound like a grumpy old man, but is it too much to ask to find a few people over the age of 18 to join  a survival map, set on hard.  I enjoy this game.  With a wife working nights I play quite a bit.  I am looking for people, old enough to vote, to play with.  I am moody, so there are times I will turn my mic off and just do my thing, but I am willing to help and share... what I am not willing to do, is mine my *** off only to have some 13 year old join and expect me to do all his work for him or her. 

If the lag wasn't so bad I might enjoy hunger games, pvp, capture the flag...etc...  maps more, but as it is now I am happy just playing survival on hard.  I am ocd, so I can get home from work and mine for hours if thats what i have set my mind to do.  Ok...now that I've made myself sound like a real jerk...who's up for some minecraft?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I am down, I have OCD when it comes to my buildings though. As long as you are respectful to not only me, but to my other friends aswell I am willing to play.