No Health Regeneration on Campaign?

I'm currently on the second level of the campaign playing on Normal difficulty. I've noticed my health never regenerates after taking damage, similar to hardcore mode on multiplayer. The blood red tint remains around the corner of my screen if I'm shot, and I die much more quickly. Is this normal? I'm having a hell of a time beating levels because of this. What's particularly annoying is if I have low health at a checkpoint, every time I die and restart from that checkpoint, I keep the same low health.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

OK...just talked to my friend who is playing through on Hard.  He states that his health regenerates after taking cover.

What.....The....F

Yes, you're friend is correct. If you're health is going down quickly, just take cover and wait for it to go back up.

What do I have to do to fix whatever is wrong with mine?  If I have to restart the campaign, I will be pissed

Yeah, I jumped straight into Hard mode as soon as I got the game and my health regenerates with no issues. Have you tried the other difficulties? Just to see if it's an issue with Normal mode?

In order to swap difficulties, it says I will lose all progress since I'll have to start a new campaign. :(

Bullcrap, I have the same dam problem. The blood on my screen never goes away even after waiting for minutes to regenerate. I've even restarted the check point and I still end up dying of one shot kills. Im also playing on normal.

Good to know I'm not the only one with this glitch.

Haven't had that problem, but the opening cutscene played 6 times before starting the game, and the audio is out of sync. I notice it most in those hand to hand encounters.

We'll probably have to restart the game. Im going to try hard, but that's only if I don't get glitched in the opening pre rendered movie again...

it seems this game has a few problems with it, i was playing that flying mission, where you are using infrared to blow up that helicopter when people are trying to board it.. well my first shot was alittle off, it blew up the chopper, sent another hit on all those orange triangles, took some away, but then nothing......   all the targets stopped moving, still had the orange on them and i layed down 20+ airstrikes on them... nothing happened.    went to the last check point to do the mission over again and it finally worked.