no friends :{

i don't know anyone who plays this game, even off and on. i'm looking for some friends who are on a lot and want someone to play with. i have a mic and i do talk. i have a lv 30 something zero and a level 30 maya, i don't play a whole lot, but mainly because there's noone to play with.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you can add me, i play quite a bit, mainly at night. gamer tag No2ndplace (Had this name a long time lol) Im actually looking to complete the Hyperion Slaughter rounds and the Bandit Slaughter rounds. then i want to take on the You. Will. Die (Seriously) Mission.

TexturalCone11 you can add me if you wish. I have a headset, i use my LVL50 Mechromancer on true vault hunter mode (2nd playthrough). My LVL34 Commando is probably the best match in terms of difficulty, but joining a game with my Mechromancer we will see better loot because I'm on True Vault Hunter mode, AND! Weapon drops in game are rarer if you register with shift, they'll give you an Eridian relic to increase rare loot drops from enemies (and golden keys!). Plus it would be cool to hear if you played the first game or tactics chatter etc. Join my struggle to liberate Pandora!        

Cl4p/Tp interplanetary ninja assassin  -[ox>o

just send me a message when you are on and i will invite you.

you could add me, but I'm level 16 axton.

:P

you can add me on my other account protoreaper2311 im at level 33 with zero playing now and i play quite often

I'll play with you, Im 34 maya new to the Xbox live world so you probably going to have to add me

Request sent. If I'm on its for a few hours in the evening around 8 or 9 EST. I have a mic but my brother is a bit rough with the controller/headset and kinda broke the mouth piece stem, so speaking/recording is difficult at times. I need to hold it a certain way for it to work. Anyway, the earpiece is fine so I can usually hear people...

Can you hold my stem a certain way by your mouth piece?

Why? Is your stem broken?

got to love the maturity in here, hate to be a female gamer these days