No Commendation Pack?

I thought that if you completed the  N7 Weekend Challenge you would get both the Commendation Pack and Victory Pack..?

"Any player who is part of a squad that beats the Reaper faction on Silver difficulty or better will unlock one Commendation Pack."

My friends and I spent all weekend helping people with this challenge but we didn't get any sort of "Commendation Pack". Just the Victory Pack and an option for a Premium Veteran Pack. What did we miss?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks! It looks like no one has it yet.

social.bioware.com/.../10341890

"Hi Everyone.

We want to thank you all for making Operation Goliath so successful. We had almost 3 million Brutes killed and many fans making it all the way to extraction at the end of the Silver challenge. Your awarded Victory packs for killing Brutes and Commendation packs for those who reached extraction on Silver (or better) will be on the way to you soon. We had underestimated how many of you would be successful in this challenge, so it will take a little longer to get the Commendation Packs to you. They will start to be activated at 5pm PST and will have all been activated by 9pm PST.

To get your rewards, you will need to restart Mass Effect 3 and then re-enter multiplayer. Once you have, visit the store and get your free pack or packs."

I undertand now. Thanks.

Thank you! I was a bit concerned.

I don't know I did it at least 5 times

Good to see I'm not the only one, I was a little worried. I gotta say though the people on the Bioware forum are pretty stupid. Besides not reading the official reply about this issue some people were actually getting mad? Grow up. I hate to think how mad they're gonna get when the random crap shoot gives them a weapon they don't like.

Just got mines, I got the Eagle Pistol. I wanted the Sniper though.

Just got mine. I got the N7 Eagle, too. It's alright, but not what I expected. Still, it's a nifty trophy piece.

Just got mine a bit ago. I got the N7 Valiant (Sniper). Guns amazing. With a damage mod + armor mod it just shreds through everything. Near instant reload too. The only downside is the ammo because of how fast you go through it.

-

I feel bad for anybody that got the garbage SMG.