No castle crashers character?

Hello!I have bought the full version of castle crashers and I was supposed to recieve a skin for Battle Block Theater, but never got one.I did get my gamerscore reset and castle crashers was one game that got completely wiped of achievements.Could that be the problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

yup... but if you unlock an achievement from CC than the skin should unlock.

Yeah, I think if you've had your previous gamerscore reset and Castle Crashers was one of the games affected, then you will never be able to get achievements in Castle Crashers again unless you set up a new profile to gain them in that game. Only in new games played post-reset on the affected profile, will you be able to gain achievements. From what I've read anyway.

Next time don't be naughty and cheat :P

It's possible but like WhiteShadow said try booting up the game and seeing if having a fresh save will unlock anything.

If you have Castle Crashers purchased and installed to your Xbox LIVE account, you should unlock Hatty, the Gem Sword, and the Golden Whale animal orb once you earn at least one achievement in BattleBlock Theater on the same account.

If you've already earned a BBT achievement, check the Character Selection screen in Castle Crashers, and scroll all the way through the Knight selection to see if Hatty has been unlocked.

Incidentally, if you have one achievement in Castle Crashers and/or Alien Hominid, you should unlock special heads in BBT! The Behemoth has posted an article on their Dev Blog regarding the Can't Stop Crying pack and special unlocks:

devblog.thebehemoth.com/.../battleblock-theater-special-unlocks

Huzzah! Hope everyone is enjoying BBT!

-- The Behemoth