No Achievement, Extreme Frustration!!!

I love Halo. I think it's the single greatest franchise in history, period. Well, to me that is. I know others like other games more, but Halo to me makes me remember gaming as a whole. It's the epitome of what a videogame should be. 

But ****, I can't stand this Achievement crap. I expected this of Gears of War 1 (Took me over 11,000 kills to get Seriously..., should've only taken 10,000) but for Halo? This wouldn't happen. 

Nope, guess not. I have gotten this Achievement twice before but chalked it up to quitting players and not being on the required maps. No big deal, doesn't effect me.

I just got a single flag capture on Highlands (Defiant map pack) while my teammates drove me. I was the original driver but no one wanted to jump out so I did. Got flag, got the score.

Next, I grab the flag in yet another run where I'm the passenger and my other guys wait for me. They get slaughtered and I literally ran the flag the entire way to my base. All the freaking way. I got the second Capture all by myself and was pretty pumped to win the game for my team (It was 2-2) and simultaneously get the achievement.

Nope, no achievement pop. Nothing. 

I'm not one to care about achievements, but goddamnit it is pretty stupid when I actually do get the required criteria for an achievement and it doesn't pop up. 

I'm extremely disappointed right now... Just so stupid. 

Time for bed, as the 7 beers in my tummy are starting to make me sleepy.

By the way, check my last game for the required achievement specs. Was playing on Highlands, no one quit, etc. Give me my freaking achievement Bungie!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

seeing as you were drinking at the time, I'm sure you were misinformed about HOW to get the achievement by reading the description.

Candy from a Baby

Defiant: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone in a matchmade Stockpile game

Just an FYI, you can get all 3 of the Defiant map pack achievements in custom games. All you need to do is use Bungies official gametype which you can find on B.Net (If you use the preset one in customs it won't work) and all you do is sign in a guest and you can get them in 5 minutes or so.

[quote user="Mister Carebear"]

seeing as you were drinking at the time, I'm sure you were misinformed about HOW to get the achievement by reading the description.

Candy from a Baby

Defiant: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone in a matchmade Stockpile game

[/quote]

Haha wow, this actually had nothing to do with me drinking. I sincerely thought this achievement was for capturing two flags (I never check achievements anyways) when I first read it way back when I bought the map pack. 

This is the achievement 

Return to Sender

Defiant: Successfully return two flags in a matchmade CTF game.

This was me just not knowing what an achievement requires... Dang!

lmfaooo