Ninja Gaiden 3 TGS Trailer 2011

I have searched the US Xbox live Marketplace and i can't find this trailer yet.    

Please Microsoft hurry and put this video up, Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

For those who haven't seen it, CLICK HERE (sorry, I don't know how to embed the video).

this don't sound like a NG  game anymore :

- For players that lack the necessary reflexes, Hero mode will auto-block and auto-evade.

- Playing Ninja Gaiden without the risk of dying is a concept new to the series, especially considering its legendary difficulty throughout the years. It's this difficulty that led to the introduction of Hero mode, however. Hayashi explained that some players like the hardcore difficulty dating back to the NES entries, and their gaming skill have kept up throughout the years. Others were turned off by the difficulty and quit, or returned to the series years later to find they didn't have the necessary reflexes any more. Ninja and Hero mode is the result of this split in gaming ability, and Team Ninja hopes it will cause Ninja Gaiden 3 to appeal to both new and old fans of the franchise.

www.gameinformer.com/.../ninja-gaiden-iii-tgs-preview.aspx

like i said in the no more decapitations thread...they are doing it just to get more sales .

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

this don't sound like a NG  game anymore :

- For players that lack the necessary reflexes, Hero mode will auto-block and auto-evade.

- Playing Ninja Gaiden without the risk of dying is a concept new to the series, especially considering its legendary difficulty throughout the years. It's this difficulty that led to the introduction of Hero mode, however. Hayashi explained that some players like the hardcore difficulty dating back to the NES entries, and their gaming skill have kept up throughout the years. Others were turned off by the difficulty and quit, or returned to the series years later to find they didn't have the necessary reflexes any more. Ninja and Hero mode is the result of this split in gaming ability, and Team Ninja hopes it will cause Ninja Gaiden 3 to appeal to both new and old fans of the franchise.

www.gameinformer.com/.../ninja-gaiden-iii-tgs-preview.aspx

like i said in the no more decapitations thread...they are doing it just to get more sales .

[/quote]

I'm still excited for the game but that (the quoted text) is disappointing to hear.  Easy Mode chumps should just stick to easy mode games.  Hopefully the standard difficulty levels will still retain the same challenge (particularly Path of the Master Ninja, if that makes a return).  Oh well, at least I've earned my stripes in getting 100% in both Ninja Gaiden II and Ninja Gaiden Σ2.

20 min TGS vid with Dev commentary

Although I will be buying the game, the NG fan in me won't allow me not to (already pre-ordered), I have to say nothing I've seen so far appeals to me in the way NG/Black/2 did.

Although I liked the look of NG2, it was frustrating in the later levels and I dumped it.  Being an "easy mode chump", I'm going to stick to easy mode games and pass this one up.  I don't need or want the aggravation. 

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

Although I liked the look of NG2, it was frustrating in the later levels and I dumped it.  Being an "easy mode chump", I'm going to stick to easy mode games and pass this one up.  I don't need or want the aggravation. 

[/quote]

Interesting, so as someone who dumped the previous game due to frustration, does the auto block/evade system not appeal enough for to you try this one out?