Ninja Gaiden 3 get's ripped apart by IGN...

If your a fan of the Ninja Gaiden series and take IGN's reviews seriously (all six of you), be prepared to be very disappointed... IGN just gave Ninja Gaiden 3 a 3/10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pn3n2No5rs&feature=context&context=G2261279FUAAAAAAAAAA

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wouldn't take reviews too seriously, espcially IGN. I'm more curious to see/play a demo than read a review...

[quote user="BlackSilverAce"]

I wouldn't take reviews too seriously, espcially IGN. I'm more curious to see/play a demo than read a review...

[/quote]I completely agree with you, and I don't take IGN seriously myself, but it's not too often that IGN rips apart a game this badly.

So....from what the reviewer was saying.....it sounds just as bad as the other Ninja Gaiden games.

Ninja Gaiden looks like it will bomb, why add multiplayer to an excellent Single Player game? oh i know to add an online pass i myself will be boycotting ninja gaiden 3 even though i loved number 2.

but they love to *** ME3

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

Ninja Gaiden looks like it will bomb, why add multiplayer to an excellent Single Player game? oh i know to add an online pass i myself will be boycotting ninja gaiden 3 even though i loved number 2.

[/quote]

If it has an online pass, I'll skip it. It's a scam." We're not getting our money blah blah blah". I'm not naive so I don't listen or believe them.

Anyway, I still want to try this game if it doesn't have an online pass, but I don't have high hopes for it.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Pass Info

-

With alot of raging.

Guess I won't be playing it. I have no problem buying new, but I do have a problem with online passes.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Bearing in mind these are the same people who lambast games for being near enough the same as their predecessors but won't hear a word against COD for doing the same thing.

not a fan of IGN or their reviews but i wasn't expecting much from this game . taking away a key feature of the series, putting in massive QTEs .. and then a tacked on MP ..