Nimble Guardian cheevo question.......... minor spoilers

No Witnesses: Don't leave any witnesses alive in Paez's HQ challenge. 

I've been thru this mission 2 times (recruit & vet) and I thought I cleaned out every baddy in Paez's  HQ, even the rifleman in the tower on the left. Then I mopped up the guys standing in the middle  and proceeded to take Paez to safety.

But - I didn't get the cheevo!! 

Who did I miss, where is he?

Much obliged.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Uhhh.... that would be " of course ".

I also did the challenge for the five guys with one burst from an LMG here as well. I just hosed all five of the guys in the middle without letting off the trigger. Of cousre,you have to go back to the checkpoint to finish the mission...

Thanks for the tips. I missed the guy in the building.

I got it alreasy, did you get the guy up on the roof? He is overlooking the courtyard and is across from you once you go up that set of stairs.

Hit me up with a time and I' will go through it with you

I read this post yesterday and last night tried the cahllenge. What I did was 1) throw sensor out as I approached ( throw as far out as possible and a bit to the left ) ,2) I then stealth killed the guy on the far right ( in the little ditch - looking area ) , 3) the next one , I snuck into the little building and shot the guy just outside in the street , 4 ) I shot the guy on the tower from inside the building , 5) from inside the building, I snuck out to cover so the enemies were basically all in front of me . 6 ) Here I went for the guy that was sitting,then the group of three in the middle,then the farthest one.This last sequence has to be fast. The AI doesn't assist , so you want a gun with a big magazine and a silencer. I used whichever SMG has the 50 round mag. I have no doubt there are other solutions,but this one was mine. Good luck and I hope I helped some.

Pretty sure if you play co-op it counts everyone's headshots towards the total.

[quote user="rosk0e"]

I think that must be it.  The alarm did go red, and I had a bit of a gun fight. I popped the guy on the right quietly but the others detected me. Gonna run thru it again, that cheevo is easy now that I know.  But getting 10 head shots on the way out.... now chance. Many thanks Bird

[/quote]

Still working on that one myself.

I think that must be it.  The alarm did go red, and I had a bit of a gun fight. I popped the guy on the right quietly but the others detected me. Gonna run thru it again, that cheevo is easy now that I know.  But getting 10 head shots on the way out.... now chance. Many thanks Bird

Did they detect you?

If the alarm goes from yellow to red even for a second, it won't count.

If my memory serves, There is someone patrolling to the right (stealth kill him). one through a open doorway and the guy in the tower.

Then mop up the guys in the middle as fast as you can.

Keep in mind to save the ones looking in another direction from his buddies being killed last as they wont know what's going on until its too late.