Nike+ Kinect Training sends incorrect data to Nike.com

One feature of the Nike+ Kinect Training for XBOX is syncing the data with Nike.com.  Trouble is, the XBOX app knows that I have been following the Training Program, but the data sent to Nike.com treats all of my workout sessions as "QuickStart."

This means that the XBOX show me as having made progress toward my fitness goal.  The Nike website and iPhone treat me as having made 0% progress.

Can we get an update to the XBOX app to fix this data sync?

Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Hey rendermouse360! Sorry to hear you're having an issue getting that data to sync. Let's see what we can do about that! First, can I have you answer a few questions and try a few things? Specifically can I have you try to disconnect and then re-connect your Nike+ Kinect Training account from your Nike+ Account? Here are the steps below:

• Disconnect Nike+ Kinect Training from Nike+ account.
  • Restart the Xbox 360 console receiver, while checking NF value from the Nike+ Web site.
  • Re-establish link to the existing Nike+ account in the program.
  • Restart the Xbox 360 console receiver and game.

Does this happen to other games too? Do you have the physical CD or did you downloaded the game from the Microsoft XBOX online store? Let us know what you experience and we'll go from there! Thanks. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I purchased the boxed version new from the store, so I have the original disc.

This is an issue with the XBOX game sending data to Nike.com, just sending it incorrectly.  My NF points match on XBOX and nike.com. The workouts do not match.

I will disconnect the XBOX app from Nike+ and reconnect.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.