Nike+ Kinect Training - how to delete workouts?

Does anyone know how to delete past workouts completed on Nike+ Kinect Training?  I've started a couple of quick starts / sessions and quit within 20 seconds and didn't actually do the workout, however that's showing up on my both xbox account and the NIke account as a completed session with zero points.  I contact Nike and they pointed me towards XBOX helpdesk to try and fix the issue.  Any ideas?

Cheers,

EH

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I don't think you can delete them without removing your overall save progress you have achieved up to this point.  Also, if the stats are uploaded to a Nike server online for leaderboards or compares/shares with friends, you will not be able to remove any of those from your records.

I would just recommend from this point on make sure you do not start any games you do not plan to finish, as they will continue to add to your record and lower the over all stats and give you more zero point sessions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is a BUG.  The fact is, I have only been using the program for 5 days. On the 5th day, I turned on the system and it says that I already did the exercises for the day -- which I did NOT.  All I did was turn on the system and immediately try to do my exercises for the day.  Its a MAJOR bug.  

What kind of silly exercise program has a bug that does NOT allow you to exercise on the 5th day even though you are trying to exercise.  Duh!!  And if this happens on the 5th day, I'm horrified to see what other bugs I'm going to find if/when I continue to use the program -- assuming it lets me!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.