NHL GameCenter Live

Just thought i would throw this out there to the Xbox people. Living here in Canada we don't get the content that Americans get, which is understandable due to the CRTC and their dumb rules. Is there anyway that Xbox could bring NHL GameCenter Live Channel to the Xbox like Netflix and ESPEN channels? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes That all I really want to know as well, cause I canceled my cable, and I haven't been able to watch a game yet this season. I want to know if I can start watching Hockey again.

Also looking for NHL Gamecenter for XBOX 360. Don't want to have to go to PS3 just for that.

^^^^ Same here, PS3 did something right by getting gamecenter and XBOX definatly should get it!

+1

XBOX 360 is a lot of sockets, many more than PS3 and Roku and Boxee combined.  

Totally behind this idea as well. Roku just isn't a good enough device for this. C'mon Xbox!

I want to buy Gamecenter for Xbox too!  Any news updates on this?

I wish I may, I wish I might, have NHL GameCenter Live on my Xbox 360 tonight...

I have a PS3 and it stutters and pauses all over the place... and I'm on a 30mbps down / 5mbps up link.  Tested, sustained at 28mbps, and NHL GC Live isn't able to sustain 3mbps... #FAIL

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but since this topic's here already, and starting another one would be a bit pointless, I just wanted to ask if anyone had any idea as to whether or not there are plans for a 360 version of GameCenter.  Seems like a perfect fit with all the new apps coming out, and it'd be nice to have something other than my computer to watch GameCenter on :).

Don't know if anyone who browses these forums has any genuine insight into the matter, but it'd be nice to hear something about this...

Xbox have stated no plans to get NHL but MLB tv is coming so why not NHL. both are on apple tv and work well, why not Xbox?

I hate the app on the PS3... forever buffering. Best to just hook my laptop into my TV