NG+ Help with The $ Kings (Spoilers)

Hey everyone, just wondering If anyone would be available to help me defeat the 4 kings on new game plus.

So far they are the only boss I'm really struggling to beat, the best I've done on my own is about 1/2 way down there HP. In coop about 3/4

Im level 134 atm, So If anyone fancies helping send me a message. I'm truly at my wits end with them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry if this doesn't help you, but when you co-op bosses will get more hp, and with the four kings you have to kill them very quickly. I'm pretty sure it's the best to fight them on your own...What most people do is use high poise / defense equipment ( havel's for example ) and iron flesh, and then just slash away.

ill help ive defeated the 4 kings several times alone and co-op i solo killed them on my first try on ng+++

lol $ kings.

the increase is very small with competent help it barely makes a diference

I can help you they are very easy for me now after like 7 playthroughs lol

That was the hardest fight on NG+. After that they are not a problem. I never used Iron Flesh, but I did use Vow of Silence to prevent them from using their magic.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

we are already planning to fight tonight best combo crest sheild lightning or black knight heavy weapon

^^ I was gonna say that the crest shield is good because it refills your stamina quicker.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

thats grass crest

Vow Of Silence works on them?Wow I never knew that I just use the Dark Hand to block their magic attacks.The magic does like NO damage to me with it on.