NFL items for your Avatar

Does anybody know if microsoft will add NFL ITEMS to customize our avatars to their marketplace I cant understand why there are NBA , NHL , MLB items even college football items but no NFL helmets, pennants , jerseys , mascots etc its disappointing if you are a huge NFL fan and want to show support for your favorite NFL team by customizing your avatar . I thought I would ask this question here since I thought most of you fellow nfl fans and madden players would like your avatars in NFL swag.

Discussion Info

Last updated October 19, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I think Madden 10...or maybe it was 11, had jerseys. I got mine.

I was going to agree until you used the word "swag." Microsoft probably has to pay the NFL to use their helmets, jerseys, logos, etc and are too cheap to do so. That, or the NFL is asking for too much, price wise.

[quote user="Uh Oh oreo"]

I was going to agree until you used the word "swag." Microsoft probably has to pay the NFL to use their helmets, jerseys, logos, etc and are too cheap to do so. That, or the NFL is asking for too much, price wise.

[/quote]

Just wanna say I think you have the greatest GamerTag ever.

OT: Yeah I was looking for jersey's and stuff yesterday when I redid my avatar and was PO'd, that I had to use Orioles gear instead of Ravens.

Microsoft removed the Madden jerseys for some reason... Retarded move, especially now that the regular season has started.

Well, to be fair, NFL jerseys were available way before the NHL stuff was released (only a day or two ago). As for why it was removed? I have no idea... hopefully we get a release soon here.

I would love to see this also.  I recall having one years ago.

WE NEED THESE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed out on getting myself a jersey when I was in college and I didn't have an Xbox at the time. When I finished the year and went home they were gone. Please bring the jerseys back!

I really wish they'd bring back the NFL jerseys...even if my team is having one of the worst records in their history.

They should at least have the cover athletes jersery available.  I never bought the old jerserys because wasn't the numbers 00 and had no names on it?