Nextbox?

So who is getting the next Xbox, i have made up my mind and am definately not getting it no matter what, my sons don't want one either, neither do people i know in real life, so who is?

To avoid the thread getting locked/deleted please don't mention rival consoles or unconfirmed rumours.

What say you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well you can't say that since Microsoft have not really announced anything as of yet..Although i do have a bad feeling about their next console.

[quote user="Mr Dani Filth"]

Well you can't say that since Microsoft have not really announced anything as of yet..Although i do have a bad feeling about their next console.

[/quote]Microsoft have stated they intend to focus on apps/video content a lot more next gen, this is the reason i will not be getting one, i want a games console...

I am still planning to get it but if the anti used games end being true...no way.

Totally getting the next Xbox, whatever it is, I will get it & enjoy it.  That magically box I know nothing about is going to be so awesome.

unless MS shows a serious dedication to it's customers AND free online there is no reason for a gamer to get the xbox.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

unless MS shows a serious dedication to it's customers AND free online there is no reason for a gamer to get the xbox.

[/quote]

And why is that? There are plenty reasons why gamers will probably get the next gen xbox. I hate the playstation with a passion. So I am definitely getting the next xbox.

because all the games people care about are multiplatform or on sony consoles. xbox at this point in time only has gears and halo going for it, and with halos recent failures and gears getting old it has nothing unless they show some big stuff  no reason to stick with xbox

because all the games people care about are multiplatform or on sony consoles. xbox at this point in time only has gears and halo going for it, and with halos recent failures and gears getting old it has nothing unless they show some big stuff  no reason to stick with xbox

[/quote]

There are still going to be people buying it though. Stop saying that there is no reason to stick with the xbox when there are a couple of reasons to stick with it. I am not going to give out the reasons being that I should not have to point them out to you.

[quote user="Mr Dani Filth"]

[/quote]

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

[/quote]

There are still going to be people buying it though. Stop saying that there is no reason to stick with the xbox when there are a couple of reasons to stick with it. I am not going to give out the reasons being that I should not have to point them out to you.

[/quote]

Or you could just make a ad about it. Curious though to see what MS will reveal in the coming months.