next xbox should be MUCH faster

the guide takes so long to load, even when youre offline and you sign in it takes like 5-10 seconds to sign in. this would be VERY unacceptable for the next console. i want to see it load FAST. its 2011, you should be seeing results with the press of a button. i remember posting this a long time ago and i got flamed for being impatient. WRONG! when it comes to electronics, speed is everything. i want a GOOD PROCESSOR, GOOD RAM, ALL THAT *** I WANT IT TO BE GREAT! the xbox 360 is like a V6 i want at least a V8. the next xbox should be V10.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Of course you got flamed. You don't like waiting 5 seconds? That's pathetic. The xbox runs off software. And software has to take a few seconds to load. That's just common sense, which you obviously don't possess.

If you don't want loading times you could go and buy Apple's console... oh wait *snicker*

I wan the next console to be quieter. Just sayin.

The dashboard is slow because it runs off the system memory that was built in way before when the original CORE systems were released. The ones without hardware. They don't make the dashboard run off the external hard drives of the old 360 model or the new slims because there are a lot of people out there that have Xbox cores without hard drives. If a new system is launched with a built in hard drive across all models you can expect a faster dashboard.

i agree with isaacClarke, i'd rather a more quieter console then a 5 second faster console. ok yeah the 360 is pretty quiet when playing games from the hard drive, but when its late and dead quiet you can still hear it, and it should be quiet from the disc drive not just hard drive. also when you have a lot of games and a 250gb hard drive it soon fills up with installs.

Further more I want a flying car,  stupid Jetsons lying to me.

And a cup holder, just gotta have a cup holder. Seriously, get a life.

We can expect the next generation of consoles to be faster.

What you're asking for is already in the making.

Ohhh a cup holder would be nice to hold my slurpee.

Really?  I thought it should be slower.