Next Merchant after Taurus Demon??

So the *secret* merchant in the Undead Burg (that sells the Residence Key for the Burg) was accidentally killed...by me...while I was on the phone and wasn't paying attention lol. I got a cool Katana-style Sword, but now I can't buy any items...like a bow and arrows to shoot the Dragons tail and get the Drake Sword So I'm wondering if anyone knows of another merchant I can get to now to buy arrows to shoot this friggin tail off. I just defeated the Taurus Demon and am about to encounter the Armored Boar. Any ideas would be welcome.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

There are other merchants, but I have yet to come across any others that sell arrows. Kind of curious...how do people keep accidentally killing NPCs? I'm just trying to figure it out, is all.

the next merhant to buy arrows from is after you go through the lower section of the undead burg.  and after that it's in Sen's fortress.  and the blacksmith in the undead parish sells things as well.

Yeah but the undead woman merchant in the lower section only sells Fire and Poison arrows (at a premium).  Blacksmith in the parish doesn't sell arrows AFAIK.  Not sure about Sens Fortress.

I accidentally hit the merchant in the sewers/lower undead burgh (thought it was an enemy at the time) and now she just moans every time I pass by.  Any way to get her back on my side or have I blown it?

Sen's Fortress has a merchant that sells standard arrows and bolts.  and the poison arrows are comletely worth the 100 soul cost.

[quote user="lowestformofwit"]

I accidentally hit the merchant in the sewers/lower undead burgh (thought it was an enemy at the time) and now she just moans every time I pass by.  Any way to get her back on my side or have I blown it?

[/quote]

I could make a comment, but it would be inappropriate.  LoL

Anyways, I don't think you can fix it.  Maybe Absolving Sins from that dude in the 1st belltower?  Not sure.  Thankfully I haven't hurt any positive NPCs yet.

Thanks for the input guys. I read somewhere that there is a bow n some arrows found around that area as well. If not I'll have to wait to get to one of the mentioned merchants and hopefully treck back to get my Drake Sword for my Pryomancer. I'll know this for the future with my Hunter playthrough I've been playing around with.

yea you can go absolve your sins from the guy up in the first belltower by the gargoyles.    it will reset any npc that you have taken hostile action against but did not kill.  

Thanks for the tip.  I will check that out.