Newest Guitar Hero Game???

Hello everyone.  I'm looking into getting the newest Guitar Hero game with the drum set and guitar.  I was wondering if GH:WoR is the newest game of the series.

Thanks and Happy Gaming!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello Justice2009. To answer your question. YES of-course you can play DLC songs online, but (there is always a but) the people you play with have to have the DLC as well to actually choose it. To make it clearer, the people you are playing online with MUST have the DLC song you want to play, to be able to actually choose it. Hope that helped. Happy gaming.

Hi can anyone please tell me if i can play my dlc on WOR online? because i have like 150 dlc songs, but i can never pick them when i play online :(   I know this has not got anything to do with the original post, but i was not sure where else to post it. Thanks for any help.

Newest and Last.

i have alot of dlc too

I'm pretty stoked that they're not releasing another for a while to be honest, especially with being able to import a bunch of songs to WOR from the older games. Shame it costs points but still, nice. Enough to keep my GH cravings covered until 2012 or whenever, hah.

Me like to guitar tooo.

Warriors Of Rock is the newest Guitar Hero for the consoles and there is also a mobile version that came out last year for the iPhone/iPod touch. A lot of people suspected that WOR would be the last GH (forever), after Activision decided to put the series on an indefinite hiatus. However, there have been rumors (check Google) circulating the web that Activision will soon begin work on the next installment in the series. I don't think they ever intended on breaking apart from the series, but just needed a serious vacation. ;)

BAND V BAND GUITAR HERO

NOIADO007 OU JAL JT

As everyone has already said it is the newest, not the last though it's "On Hiatus" Link