newbie question (may contain spoilers)

So during mass effect 1 i choice to remaince with ash williams during mass effect 2 i choice marainda to remaince with since ash was basicy "omg your with cerburs now so f you" i recently started up mass effect 3. just curious how the remaince stuff will play out.....will i be able to go with ash or marainda? who did you guys choice and how did it affect the relationship with another character?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

[quote user="Symbiote Prince"]

So during mass effect 1 i choice to remaince with ash williams during mass effect 2 i choice marainda to remaince with since ash was basicy "omg your with cerburs now so f you" i recently started up mass effect 3. just curious how the remaince stuff will play out.....will i be able to go with ash or marainda? who did you guys choice and how did it affect the relationship with another character?

[/quote]

To get back with Ashley carefully choose apologetic dialog options...you can continue the romance with Miranda (don't know if that fufills the "paramour" achievement as it's a long distance relationship)

Or even romance Liara Diana Allers or Cortez (yes,Cortez)

hmm yea i was thinking about going back with ash lol

If you want her back on your side, try your best NOT to get on her bad side and run alongside Paragon options.

I do question some of her outlooks on the other races however, unlike Kaiden, who is atleast more open minded.

true dat true dat i was thinking the same thing