New Xbox live system update problems

I downloaded the system update and since then when i play some of my games online lag happens into i take it out . It not like a lag that when u  see people move  they lag or 1 sec shooting lag it like when i move it something holding me back.I kno what yall gonna say its my internet but my internet really never lag and this starten to happen right when i downloaded the update this happen to like 4 of my games and my other games workin gud online and thats not all now when i talk to my friends in party chat it like my mic cuts in and out when i say in and out like 3 sec to like 5.With in those 5 sec or more my friends can't hear me or can't understand what i'm saying and i just got me a new mic today and it still doing it so it have to be the update can someone help me out i did everything in the book i re downloaded the update,i reset my router and i detele all my games online data and re downloaded it and still not working.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well, its sorta happening with us as well. People keep telling me my mic is cutting out and my husband is experiencing some very bad lagging in Halo as well. Not to mention, I am having trouble with my old xbox game's as well. :( But I do hope they fix these issue's soon.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

oh  thanks for the feedback i was thinkin i was the only one but thanks i hope they fix it too i cant play my bf3 my halo and my street fighter x tekken and i cant  talk with my friends  so  i hope they fix this issue soon and when i say soon i mean like 1 week >.>

Sorry this didn't help.

Lol. Me too. Your definitely not the only one. If you look around some on here, you'll notice allot of people are complaining about it. Most aren't complaining much about Halo other than getting banned, but most are complaining about how matchmaking isn't working and and they are continually getting kicked off of the Xbox live and out of the games.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey everyone,

Since the update have you been able to clear your cache and/or restart your network hardware?

Sorry this didn't help.

i clear my system cache and i restart my internet and router still doing it

Sorry this didn't help.

Yep. Same problems still occur, unfortunately.

Sorry this didn't help.

omg i know xbox live know whats going on so why dont they just take off the update and fix the damn bug like really i want to play my game  what the hell

Sorry this didn't help.

ohh i think i may think may wats going on you know when you clear system cache and when you put the game back and and start to play a update shows up for the game  for some wired reason after the xbox live system update when i reset my system cache  and i put in my battlefield 3 the update don't show up maybe that why it have that wired lag.mister barakus can you reply and tell me if im right or help me fix this  that xbox live update was the thing that made this happen so can u text back i want to play my games it been 5 days now and noone on xbox.com helping us out

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Dan! I understand you are having some trouble playing games on LIVE at the moment. Can you let me know which games this happens on, and whether or not it happens all the time or just off and on. Can you also tell me a little bit about your network at home (wired, wireless, other devices, etc.). Finally, the next time you have lag issues, can you please go to http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. I look forward to your response, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah it still laggy my street fighter x tekken halo reach battlefield 3 lag like hell but my need for speed  my assassin creed brotherhood  and more they all good my speed test result  link is [View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/2032688950.png]  or [View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/2032688950.png]

Sorry this didn't help.