new vegas honest hearts

completed the dlc today and went into the lucky 38 to orginize my new stuff

went to leave and the game wont let me just spins the rulette wheel for ever

if i cant go in and out of the 38 GARBAGE I want my mony back but cant even find the right ppl to talk too

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There are no "right people to talk to" You are not getting your money back. Cut and dry, plain and simple.

Dont rely on it, the new Fallout games are the buggiest glitchiest games ive ever seen, whatever happend to some decent quality control

You should have made a save file before you started the DLC.

You are not going to get your money back.  You might want to check out the Bethesda forums.

Just dump out your title update 4, then simply fire the game back up, reapply title update when prompted, see if that fixes issue.

Another thing to keep in mind is, if you play the game for long periods of time, the loading screen take longer to go through, so to fix this save game, power off your console then restart, should fix long loading screen issue.

(Deleting title update: system settings ---> memory ---> games ---> Fallout: New Vegas ---> Title update 4 delete then go from there.)

[quote user="NCR General"]

Dont rely on it, the new Fallout games are the buggiest glitchiest games ive ever seen, whatever happend to some decent quality control

[/quote]My copies of Fallout worked well with a few minor glitches commons in games ...i can't say the same about Fable 3 .