New TV has lamed me game

I got a new TV, Samsung 55', nothing special but an update on the old Bravia 40'. Thing is, now I can't shoot anything. Everything's just... different. Those 15 inches just seem to have thrown all me perspecives out of whack. It's like I have to learn all the maps again. At times I dead-set have no idea where I am on maps I know better than me own home.

Even had to wind the controller right back just so I don't feel like vomiting every time I turn around.

I need to find me sea legs.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just as an aside. I brought The Bravia back in 2005 I think it was for 3 TIMES PLUS the price of the Samsung which is 10 times the better tele.

And the Bravia was at a competitive price back then.

Just goes to show that TV's just like PC's are now throw away items - they're both out of date as soon as you turn them on, next years tv's will be 10 times better again. So only ever pay throw away prices for TV's and if you spend any real money at all on a PC.... well.... you idiot

Just back away from the TV. I play on a 50 Plasma, but I sit about 12 feet away.

Switch your new TV to "Gaming Mode"  works every time.

Cool story bro?

Is that your best there Zehq?

[quote user="BGH FlakJacket"]

Switch your new TV to "Gaming Mode"  works every time.

[/quote]

I thought of trying that but there's a message there about "image quality may degrade slightly" that scared me off.

Anyway, it's more a getting me head around the new scope and sizes of... everything... problem.

Well you sort of stated the obvious. Get a new TV and you have to adjust to the size differences... so... cool story bro.

So first you feel you have to butt in with a pithy comment about clocks, and now you go all pithy about TV's. You'd be the knob at the BBQ looking over the hosts shoulder making pithy comments about how to do a steak, right?

... actually no you wouldn't, because you wouldn't be invited to any BBQ's.

Nah, it's just fun playin around with you, you fall too easily for well.. anything.

[quote user="Barry The Gibb"]

I got a new TV, Samsung 55',YEAH! Finally!! but an update on the old JVC 26'. Thing is, now I can't shoot anything. Everything's just... different. Those 29 inches just seem to have thrown all me perspecives out of whack. It's like I have to learn all the maps again. At times I dead-set have no idea where I am on maps I know better than me own home.

Even had to wind the controller right back just so I don't feel like vomiting every time I turn around.

I need to find me sea legs.

[/quote]The Truth will set you FREE! just kidding..