New to xbox looking for black ops players

Hello i just switched from PS3 to xbox and im looking for People to play black ops with hit me up my tag is TimeToOwnU2.Looking forward to meeting some people.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dance Central and Viva Pinata?

You're so hood

I'm not the only one who use's my account.I could see where you would get the wrong impression.I mainly play Black ops.Will be playing gears 3 and battlefield 3 and of course modern warfare 3.

Real men play PocketBike Racer online tourneys. Black Ops is for scrubs.

[quote user="TimeToOwnU2"]

I'm not the only one who use's my account.I could see where you would get the wrong impression.I mainly play Black ops.Will be playing gears 3 and battlefield 3 and of course modern warfare 3.

[/quote]

Dont mind the artist who wishes he were formerly known as NAS. He is easily excitable. Welcome to Xbox 360. Happy gaming

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="TimeToOwnU2"]

[/quote]

Dont mind the artist who wishes he were formerly known as NAS. He is easily excitable. Welcome to Xbox 360. Happy gaming

[/quote]Worse insult ever? Viva Pinata is actually a fun game. Your answer was WAY wrong. It's Natalie hands down. 

Yeah right. Scarlett is way hotter than Natalie

Mila Kunis > Scarlett and Natalie

--

[View:http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/130972.jpg]

--

Brb...

^^Thanks for that.

Id post something better of Scarlett but think I might get a permaban for it