NEW TO XBOX LIVE

Hey guys and gals I need to find some friends to play games with please send a buddy req if you are interested in playing w me  Thanks Tommy

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Send friend requests to people who play the game the way you prefer. Unless they are stuck up they will give you a spot on their list.

I think you posted in the wrong forum. This is the BF3 forum not the MW3 forum. Do you have BF3?

Welcome to Xbox live, where the mute feature will be your new best friend. I suggest you give BF3 or Bad Company 2 a try, they both will give you a better overall experience compared to MW3 imo.

[quote user="CrazyKiller5150"]I think you posted in the wrong forum. This is the BF3 forum not the MW3 forum. Do you have BF3?[/quote]

He has BF3 in his game history.

it don't matter a lick if he's play'ed BF3 or not anyway.....he can post in any forum he chooses....

I like your sig LAX.

thanx man

It is very true and quite amusing at the same time.

First thing is first..Being new to xboxlive, means that you must insult and degrade every single person that disagrees with you. Nothing too elaborate as the person you are insulting probably has a very low and uncreditable vocabulary. Nothing is offensive. Yo' mama this, mexual orientation, race, and creed are all fairplay..

Secondly. You are the best player. Never think any less. If you lose its becaue your team was awful. If you win its because you out played everyone.

Third. You must make any female member feel as uncomfortable as possible without insulting them. ie heavy breathing

Last but not least Complain Complain Complain...You must complain about everything. Cost, members, connections, wife. Anything really.

[quote user="Clean Roach"]

First thing is first..Being new to xboxlive, means that you must insult and degrade every single person that disagrees with you. Nothing too elaborate as the person you are insulting probably has a very low and uncreditable vocabulary. Nothing is offensive. Yo' mama this, mexual orientation, race, and creed are all fairplay..

Secondly. You are the best player. Never think any less. If you lose its becaue your team was awful. If you win its because you out played everyone.

Third. You must make any female member feel as uncomfortable as possible without insulting them. ie heavy breathing

Last but not least Complain Complain Complain...You must complain about everything. Cost, members, connections, wife. Anything really.

[/quote]

Ha Ha :)